Spend an entire day exploring the famous redwood forests and expansive ocean bluffs of Mendocino Coast, CA as you enjoy a relaxing horseback ride. Ride with us!
Redwood Coast Horseback Ride
Please note: Riders under 6ft must weigh less than 200lbs and riders over 6ft must weigh less than 230lbs.
Custom Redwood Coast Ride
6 Days & 6 Nights
Double Occupancy - $3200
Single Occupancy - $3500
3 Hour Redwood Ride
1 Person - $200
2 People - $400
3 People - $600
4 Hour Redwood Ride
1 Person - $235
2 People - $470
3 People - $705
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Redwood Coast in Fort Bragg, CA on a thrilling horseback ride.
Our Redwood rides on private land offers riders of all experience levels the chance to encounter the spectacular beauty of the coastal redwoods.
RCRV riders canter along deserted ocean beaches, ride the bluffs while the Pacific crashes against rocks far below, and meander on mossy trails through the magnificent redwood forest during this distinctive vacation on Northern California’s rugged Mendocino Coast. Our group of well-trained horses allows us to match riders with the perfect companion for their trip. You won’t believe the quality of the horses!
The Redwood Coast Riding Vacation is a 6 day/6 night adventure for riders of all experience levels. Each day’s ride takes you on a different trail. Rides range for many miles along ocean beaches, through a working cattle ranch, and up into the coastal mountain range that is richly covered with towering conifers and offers views that stretch to eternity.
The RCRV is available throughout the year with start dates any day of the week. Typically our vacations start on a Monday but it’s not a requirement.
Details and Itinerary:
- The Redwood Coast Riding Vacation includes 6 nights and 6 days riding, wonderful accommodations, breakfast each day and lunches on all day rides.
- Riders arrive at Ricochet Ridge Ranch at 2:00PM on Monday. The week ends with breakfast on the following Sunday.
- Lodging Monday through Saturday nights at one of our local hotels is included.
- Guests enjoy continental breakfasts Tuesday through Sunday mornings.
- Trail rides on the beach occur on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Full day rides, including lunch, are included on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Lunch on Thursday is on your own.
- All rides are fully guided by Ricochet’s outstanding staff.
- You may choose to ride in English or Western tack.
- We take pride in our exceptional horses, who are well trained for all experience levels. Riding groups split up so that riders can opt for more or less trotting and cantering.
- All fees, local taxes, and gratuities for meals are included in the package price. Gratuities for trail guides are not included, but are greatly appreciated
PLEASE RESERVE CAREFULLY. Ride reservations are non-refundable unless the ride is cancelled by Ricochet staff. If you are unable to keep your reservation, it can be rescheduled and will be held indefinitely, or you may transfer it to someone else for their use.